We are looking for a supervisor with the desire to service our brides and work in an environment that is fun. The individual that we are looking for must possess excellent leadership skills and have the ability to train and develop employees while driving all company initiatives.
- Minimum education level is a "Diploma" preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Human Resource Management, Product Procurement, Entrepreneurship or other related areas and or work experience
- Must be able to work independently and possess excellent leadership, communication and organizational skills
- Sufficient knowledge and experience with computer programs and systems specifically Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and the ability to create excel workbooks and use excel formulas is essential
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods, and to move and handle merchandise and fixtures
- Flexibility to work retail schedules including working on Saturdays, evenings and some holidays
- Social Media savvy
- Confident, respectful and welcoming with ability to get along with most personality types
- Must live and demonstrate our culture of trust, fairness, integrity, and accountability in accordance with Sisters Bridal Shop Core Values
- The right candidates must be knowledgeable about the different wedding gown styles and have the ability to make educated recommendations about what type of gown will look most flattering on a bride
- Available to start work immediately.
- Experience in managing, motivating, and growing teams is a plus
- Experience in public speaking, and creating marketing promotions and incentives is a plus
If you are interested and qualify for this position, please fill in the form below. Selected candidates will be contacted by email and phone. Please make sure that you frequently check your email for a response from our team.
The deadline for accepting applications is May 3rd 2015.