Working at Sisters Bridal Shop is not just about helping brides find a gown, or creating the perfect bridal party look. It’s about actively participating in one of the most memorable days of a person’s life. If you are looking for a rewarding career in an exciting environment that celebrates one of life's biggest moments, then this is the right company to join.
We are searching for enthusiastic ladies to join our team of bridal consultants. You will be responsible for assisting our brides with all wedding apparel needs while providing elite customer service. We are looking for individuals with good communication and people skills who are knowledge about different styles, fabrics and trends in the wedding industry.
- Minimum education requirement is a diploma and above
- Ability to write, speak and communicate in English
- Confident, respectful and welcoming individual who can get along with most personality types and focuses on ensuring excellent customer service
- The right candidates must be knowledgeable about the different wedding gown styles and have the ability to make educated recommendations about what type of gown will look most flattering on a bride.
- Must live and demonstrate our culture of trust, fairness, integrity, and accountability in accordance with the company's values.
- Flexibility to work retail schedules including working on Saturdays, evenings and some holidays
- Available to start work immediately.
- Computer literacy and ability to use Microsoft Office tools like word, PowerPoint and Excel is a plus
If you are interested and qualify for this position, please fill in the form below. Selected candidates will be contacted by email and phone. Please make sure that you frequently check your email for a response from our team.
The Deadline for accepting applications is July 8th 2016.